Saturday, May 2, 2009

Small update

I am officially leaving this Thursday the 7th, with a layover in Munich (now I can say I've "been to Germany") and arrive in Verona at about 10a their time Friday the 8th!

Gearing up for the big trip over, less than a week left in NY. I will not overpack this time.

And I've populated my list of places to visit while I'm there. There's way too many things to see, but I'm gonna try:
VENICE/MURANO on MAY 29 – TRAIN
ROME on JUNE 5
INNSBRUCK
FRENCH RIVIERA/ST TROPEZ/ANTIBES/MONACO/NICE/CANNES/Campolo/St. Jean Cap Ferrat/Villefranche-sur-Mer in the south of France
GENOVA/Monterosso al Mare/Vernazza/Portofino/Camogli/CORNIGLIA (CINQUE TERRE)
ATHENS/MIKONOS
CAGLIARI, SARDINIA
LAKE GARDA
LAKE COMO/MILAN/VARENNA/BELLAGIO
SOAVE/WINE COUNTRY nr Verona
LUCCA/VIAREGGIO
FLORENCE and SIENA and PISA
From SIENA: Porto Ercole, Monte Argentario

And email me if you want to video Skype while I'm over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment