Monday, May 25, 2009

Gargnano - Memorial Day weekend in Italy

I took entirely TOO many photos while in Gargnano this weekend.

My whole trip is thanks to Devon! She told me about Villa Feltrinelli (http://www.villafeltrinelli.com/home/030416.html), which is absurdly beautiful, and now a 5-star hotel. As much as I would have loved to have stayed there, I settled on the much more modestly priced Hotel Europa (http://www.gardalake.com/hoteleuropa/gallery/index.php) to stay for one night, see the lake and the town and hang out by the pool with lots of Germans.

Though if anyone is looking to get me a birthday or Christmas present (for the next 20 years) then a return trip to Gargnano plus a stay at the Villa is definitely on my list.

Here are the photos, as well as some from Verona I took last week.

New photos are HERE.


1 comment:

  1. HEY DOLL, (way too excited havent communicated w/ u for TOO long) are you being stalked by the Germans or is it the other way around?!?!

    ReplyDelete