Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday... in the park... I think it was the fourth of July....

Still saw a lot today even though I didn't leave the apartment until 430p. When you're in Italy, you can sleep and watch The Office, 30 Rock and Gossip Girl online until your heart desires.

A tally for the day:
1 scoop of mint chocolate chip gelato for 1 Euro
1 banana and nutella crepe
1 bag of the most colorful and comfortable underwear I have ever bought (seriously: http://www.tezenis.com/collection.php)
1 wedding party on Ponte Pietra
1 channel with Chuck Norris in Italian on TV this afternoon
1 bag of fried things consumed for dinner (chicken, mozzarella, calzone - for less than 5 Euros)
1 gin and tonic with Margherita and Joe

AAAAND... drumroll please... Alex Vieira is coming to Verona from Florence tomorrow!! He is such a good sport to just come up and hang out! I will be honest, I was a little nervous to just hop on the train to go visit Florence this weekend. I'm still a little skittish - however, I have promised him a trip to Lake Garda, and a trip to Lake Garda is what he will get. Though I'm not sure about swimming... I heard the Lake is still cold this time of year. I also heard there are tons of Germans. In skimpy bathing suits.

94 new photos (beginning with the caption "The alleyway between my..."
and one video! (I recommend hitting WATCH HQ VIDEO - much better quality)

2 comments:

  1. thats ALOT of sweet suff...so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you watched GG, than why haven't we talked about it yet? confusing....

    ReplyDelete