Friday, April 17, 2009

All you ever wanted to know about Letters to Juliet...

Well, not everything, because I don't know it yet. But here is what I do know:

Gary and I (and lots of other people I don't know yet) are going to Italy to make LETTERS TO JULIET! We're either going to shoot in Verona or near Florence or both. Either way, we'll be there from May 11th through end of August, probably around the 22nd. 7 weeks of that is shooting, and the other (first) 7 weeks are for prep. We come back to NY for one week of shooting at the end of August.

It looks like 90% of our crew will be local hires - so my hope is that one of the Italians will feel bad for me and teach me to speak it better than I can. I still don't know how to say "I only know a little Italian," but I should probably learn.

We've got Amanda Seyfried attached in the lead role, and are looking at Brits for the lead male (Charlie) and lead "older lady" (Claire). A Helen Mirren-type.

That's the gist of what I know now. Once I figure out how to write a logline for this thing, I will. At this point it's hard to explain what the film is about without talking for 5-10 minutes.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment